Kelly Services is recruiting for an experienced Inventory Worker to work on-site at one of our top leading medical device company's in Milpitas, CA. This position will offer long term and stable work along with a competitive hourly wage. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting. Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (OT available) Compensation: $20.00 - $23.00 Contract Length: 12 to 24 months Tracks movement of material/supplies. Counts, sorts and records numbers, codes or other information for inventory. Stocks shelves, departments, etc. Additional qualifications may include the ability to identify flaws and defects and work with detail (i.e., check numbers, compare lists). May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
- Audit inventory to keep systems in balance, investigate inventory discrepancies during daily order processing.
- Process rejected, expired, short dated and returned products, support Quality and Manufacturing with material being destroyed, reworked or quarantined.
- Resolve orders on hold for inventory status. In addition to rejected, expired, and short dated products, process material being destroyed, re-worked, or quarantined.
- Complete material transfers
- Significant computer interface is required. 1-3 years of experience. SAP preferred
- Good computer skills, multi-tasking ability, and can communicate effectively
- Must be able to work under pressure, and be detail oriented and organized.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements; lift to 30 lbs., standing and walking for the entire shift
- Must have stability in work history
**This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly Services branch. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting or email your resume to [email protected] ** #KVETS4JJ
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.