RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a 3D Print Technician in Corvallis, Oregon (OR). This postiion will be onsite even wtih COVID, our client is following all measures to ensure all staff is protected. This is a long term opportunity in which you are elgible for full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as paid time off and holiday pay. Summary: This role will provide technical support to the R&D engineering teams through the development cycle of new 3D products. This involves working with a team in order to resolve complex technical issues using a wide variety of technical skills, including running processes and experiments, post processing, cleaning and maintaining lab space and equipment, etc.
- Has the ability to use the following software packages, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook Exchange, Adobe Photoshop, Unix, Basic Visual, etc.
- Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
- Multi-disciplined engineering support technical resource for the operation, repair, maintenance, and enhancement of wide variety of 3D products, technology systems and other related equipment sets, with an emphasis on safety
- Follows all SSME safety requirements for design development, building, upgrading, and maintaining all equipment sets
- Operate 3D printing equipment and support equipment
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance, keep equipment clean and serviceable, and keep work area clean
- Records and maintains a historically documented log of failures, repairs, and modifications performed on equipment sets
- Maintains updated knowledge regarding new technologies, standards and implementation methods with respect to their impact on company products, processes, and services
- Demonstrates a safety first behavior in the workplace at all times