Ref ID: 02940-#######633
Classification: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Compensation: $55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
A Construction and general contracting firm located in Queens is currently seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper. The company is experiencing steady business growth and requires an experienced professional who is able to confidently carry out end-to-end bookkeeping and payroll functions in a busy office environment. You will join a small and supportive team, in which you will play a vital role in the daily functioning of the business.
In this role, you will carry out a broad range of bookkeeping duties, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and some credit control functions and payroll. We are seeking someone who is ideally bilingual Spanish-speaking with QuickBooks experience. Candidates must have strong communication skills that will enable you to confidently speak to clients and internal company staff as you provide advice and resolve payment issues. Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Rebecca Gatto at [email protected]
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks experience required
- Strong familiarity with Spanish Language
- Notable accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- 5+ years of related experience- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.