JOB TITLE: Warehouse Lead Worker
LOCATION: Gainesville, FL
PAY RATE: $15.00 per hour
WORK HOURS: 1st and 2nd Shift -5 Days per week-Flexible Schedule
- 5 Days a week. Will need to rotate day off during the weeks to cover on Saturdays.
- 8 Hours per day 7:30am 3:30pm.
- 5 days a week Monday-Friday (unless during a holiday week)
- 8 Hours per day (Examples: 4pm-12am, 5pm-1am, 6pm-2am)
We are in search of an experienced Lead to work at one of our Recycling Facilities. The ideal Candidate should have Team Leadership experience in Warehouse or similar setting. This is a hands-on position that will require for the Lead to work as part of the Crew.
- Responsible for working with and leading the team at the material recovery facility (MRF).
- Works with team to ensure a good quality product that meets buyers specs.
- Floats from different work stations and provides needed support to each line
- Responsible for making sure team members are rotating work areas.
- Responsible for working with the Account Manager to help training new team members
- Responsible for making sure shifts are fully staffed and Workers are wearing all PPE at all times.
- Responsible of making sure team is taking the correct break times. (Leave and return at correct times)
- Responsible of making sure everyone is account for at all times during work hours.
- Responsible for making sure all team member is helping at end of shift to clean up.
- Must work well with county operators to ensure good material flow.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends, when needed.
- Can read, understand, hear, and apply written and spoken directions in English
- Must have previous supervisor or leadership experience in warehouse setting
- Must have training, team building and team management experience
- Human Resources experience is a plus
- Bilingual, English/Spanish is a plus
- Ability to constantly lift, climb stairs and onto equipment, reach, bend, and stoop is required
- Manual dexterity and hand eye coordination as well as hearing and visual ability.
- For long periods of time be able to: stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, see and inspect, and bend in a non-heated or cooled environment
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in an airborne dust and dirt particles, with various climatic temperatures.
- Work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
- Possess fast reflexes and unimpaired coordination
- Ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
Not mentally or physically impaired from any cause that can adversely affect ability to safely and competently perform the job duties and functions.