Russ Darrow Group
For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It s simple really we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You re not just looking for a paycheck, you re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS.
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS ADVISOR/COUNTER PERSON
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for over 55 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 15 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, and West Bend.
We represent 11 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin and are The #1 Retailer of Chrysler, Kia and Mazda Products in Wisconsin
Russ Darrow is looking for talented, detail oriented and dedicated professionals to join our team and ensure the bright future of our franchise.
If you are personable, energetic and of high integrity, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your automotive career.
As a Parts Counter Person you will be responsible for providing vehicle parts and merchandise to the Service Team and Customers while providing exceptional customer service.
Following is a list of certain minimum required duties, responsibilities and qualifications associated with the position, subject to applicable law.
This list is not all inclusive and may be amended or supplemented as business needs dictate.
BENEFITS * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development DUTIES:
* Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
* Assist customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure the customer is exposed to the full product line.
* Interact with the Service Team to coordinate parts for vehicle repair and service.
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pickup
* Perform other department duties such as stocking parts, pulling/shipping returns, and warranty scrapping/returning.
QUALIFACTIONS: * 1 + Years Experience in the Automotive Industry Dealership Experience Preferred
* Must have a valid driver s license with good record
* Excellent follow-through skills * Strong computer and phone skills CDK knowledge preferred
* Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently. COVID 19 CONSIDERATIONS:
* We are taking all precautions to provide a safe environment for all of our staff, customers and vendors to include:
* Daily Facility Cleaning * Social Distancing
* PPE * Sanitation Stations
Hireology . Category: Sales, Keywords: Automotive Parts Person