REMOTE CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION
LEAFSTONE Staffing is seeking qualified candidates to fill a 6 month remote contract with the state of NJ as a customer service representative. The CSR is responsible for answering inquiries from Marketplace individual consumers including but not limited to general information as well as assisting individuals and families in applying for health care coverage through marketplace.
CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN NJ AND HAVE THE REQUIRED COMPUTER EQUIPMENT LISTED BELOW. EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
Training Schedule: M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern for a duration of 4 weeks.
Hours of Operations: M-F 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Eastern
Pay Rate: $16.50 Monolingual, $17.50 Bilingual
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols.
- Process new applications for health care coverage via the telephone, mail, and web, including building tax household, household income, eligibility determinations, interpreting determinations made by the Marketplace, and enrollment into health plans.
- Process life event changes, demographic updates, disenrollment requests, and special enrollment periods as requested.
- Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
- Make outbound calls to applicants to obtain needed information.
- Review documents sent in by applicants and process according to work instructions.
- Attends meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months experience needed
- Previous experience in customer service and call center preferred
REMOTE COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
- Desktop or Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor with 8GB Memory with a second monitor.
- 256GB hard drive
- Windows 10 or other fully patched modern OS
- Minimum of 1 USB Gen 2 or newer port ( wired headset)
- 1 RJ-45 connection for a wired connection to internet router.
- Wired Headset and microphone with a USB Gen2 or newer connection.
- Video camera capability, necessary for training.
- Internet Connection
- Wired internet connection from computer to router or modem
- Download speed 20 MBss minimum
- Upload speed 5 MBss minimum
- An attestation of speed is required. Each agent shall access www.speedtest.net and submit screen shot of results.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.