Part Time Retail Merchandising Representative
The Company is searching for a driven and reliable Retail Merchandising Representative. As a member of our top performing team, you will partner with the retail sales teams to build displays for our client s products in local retail locations. The Merchandiser will ensure that product stock and display quality are consistently maintained over time. The ideal candidate for this opportunity is comfortable working independently and communicating questions and comments to their direct Supervisor.
Take this opportunity to join North America s leading business solutions provider and help build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Paid Training and ongoing career development.
- Mileage reimbursement.
What You ll Do:
- Maintain client standards through merchandising activities.
- Develop smart action plans and address concerns of the retail management.
- Build displays and ensure product is well stocked.
- Solve problems through effective communication.
- Daily administrative tasks and reporting.
- High school diploma, GED, or at least 6 months sales or merchandising experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, elevated sense of urgency, and keen attention to detail.
- Passionate with a strong drive for results.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Adaptability to changing demands and client goals.
- Strong independent worker, and also act as a member of the larger company team.