Our client is the world's largest manufacturer of foam cups and containers, is currently looking for production associates to join their team. These are temp-to-hire and offer perks and benefits once a full-time permanent employee.
- Position(s): Production Technician
- Location: Tumwater WA
- Hours: Mon-Thurs (415p-215a) and Fri (215p-1015p)
- Rate of Pay: $14/hr
- Length: Temp-to-hire
This will be a pick and pack worker who collects and stores Styrofoam cups and other recyclable items for shipment. Responsibilities:
- Meet Hourly production goals, while following standardized procedures.
- Meet quality standards
- Multitasking and managing important orders and workflow is a very important skill
- Maintain equipment and keep workstation clean and orderly.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are always followed strictly and maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Must be able to lift twist and bend frequently and this is a standing position, must be able to stand for an 8-10 hour shift.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Production minded and ability to work in a fast place environment.
- Ability to work well with others.
How to Apply: To be considered for this position, please reply to the posting below. In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting www.kellycareernetwork.com
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.