John Vance Motors
John Vance Motors, located in Guthrie, is looking for an experienced Body Shop Technician to join their team.
The Body Shop Technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Refinish repaired surface
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
At least 1 year of experience as a vehicle body repairer
Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive wages
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Join the team at John Vance Motors!