Russell Tobin & Associates
Our Banking and Financial client is looking for Customer Service Representative in Waterbury, CT
Location: Waterbury, CT
In this role, the Associate will focus on assisting customers with Tier 1 troubleshooting, which includes the following but is not limited to: website navigation, debit card declines, transaction and balance information.
- Handling over the phone interactions with the goal of providing exceptional service to consumers.
- Support basic internal processes as assigned by a Lead or Supervisor
- Use judgment to mitigate risk to the Bank while balancing the needs of the customer
- Perform problem resolution by addressing customer complaints, discrepancies, requests, and inquiries, offering smart solutions to meet customer needs
- Submit work items to complete customer requests interacting with multiple online systems while speaking with customers
- Adhere to established schedule to support staffing needs based on customer demand. Report to work on time for scheduled shifts as well as follow expected time allotment for trainings, breaks and lunches. Maintain punctuality for required sign-on time (start of shift, lunches and breaks).
- Work to meet assigned productivity targets and performance goals, including service quality, compliance commitments and other deadlines.
- Receive feedback related to performance based on scoring against Core Service Standards.
- Participate in team meetings, regular training and ongoing feedback and coaching sessions for continuous professional growth and development.
Demonstrate Core Competencies:
- Accountability for Results
- Diversity and inclusion
- Customer & Business Focus
- Creating and maintain positive workplace