- Assemble components into medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
- Perform in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finished product.
- Some visual inspections will require near-field corrected vision requirements as defined below
- Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, test fixtures or other process equipment.
- Participate in line meetings as needed.
- Work with engineers and technicians to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation related to quality, work in progress, test results, labor (e.g. timecards), and special projects.
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR, and FDA regulations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school graduate, GED or equivalent.