This is an entry-level Customer Support role in a semi-technical environment supporting enterprise-level customers using the Azure cloud platform. We seek out candidates with an interest in technology, a drive for excellence and a collaborative nature.
Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. To be successful in this role you will need to have clear and professional communication skills appropriate for stakeholders on the Executive team, Legal and PR (Public Relations) teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact with the customer to support their query- working within a ticketing system
- Compile and analyze customer requirements to give the best advice and resolve their query
- Take, own and close the customer support tickets as assigned, seeking support where required
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support
- Customer service experience- A thorough knowledge of how to delight customers through strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong relationship management- A collaborative nature and act as a technical adviser to customers wishing to upgrade
- Clear communicator- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus proactive listening skills
- Adaptability - Able to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Microsoft Office skills- knowledge of Excel helpful