Business Development Manager New York City 130K to 150K Our Client is a blockchain-based SaaS company. They have created an innovative technology that connects lenders and merchants to help consumers finance the important things in life. Currently we are on a lookout for a Business development manager, one who will be responsible to develop strategic relationships with leading companies and be the external face for the company. The incumbent will have direct ownership, responsibility, and accountability for building a high-growth business, have a significant impact on company growth, and work with an amazing team in a member-oriented, mission-driven environment. Job Responsibilities:
- Identify, size, and assess commercial partnership opportunities and identify previously unscoped opportunities that can unlock long-term strategic value to the company.
- Spearhead end-to-end business development lifecycle by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with a diverse set of partners.
- Develop and facilitate business line / executive business reviews
- Coordinate monthly / quarterly business review materials and facilitate executive sessions with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Build and nurture ecosystem relationships with key stakeholders such as CEOs, partner leadership teams, key stakeholders, etc. Lead communications and sales efforts with financial institutions and strategic partners
- Use data to develop business recommendations that generate value for partners and company Build business cases evaluating the benefits, costs, and market strategies of partnership opportunities Partner with the Product and Design teams to envision and deliver a better consumer experience AND MORE
Our Ideal Candidate will have: 8+ years of business experience, preferably in business development or merchant/ partner relationship 5+ years track record of demonstrated success in exceeding service targets in high-growth environment Subject matter expertise of lending industry or credit organisations is preferred Proven ability to collaborate with Product and Engineering functions and experience with technical integrations/on-boarding Should be willing to travel Ability to set strategy and execute initiatives Self-directed work style with minimum direction Very knowledgeable with using and implementing enabling technology to drive process improvement Analytical and data driven to drive delivery and deadlines Proven success in leading high performing operational management staff and their teams Passion for the service operations, sales and customer experience and its impact on revenue and customer retention Analytical and data driven to drive delivery and deadlines Should have excellent communication (proposal making, email correspondence), Presentation, Relationship building and Negotiation skills Competence in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet savvy Master s/ bachelor s in Administration or equivalent.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.