The Palace Group
Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Coral Gables, Kendall ,Homestead & Weston
Is looking for
Brand New Palace at Weston
An Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
16025 Emerald Estates Drive, Weston
The #1 Priority of this position is
To provide protection for residents, visitors & employees by performing security functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor campus entrance/exit for unescorted residents attempting to exit the campus.
- Log all visitors.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate buildings and indicate available parking areas
- Monitor cameras for unusual activities.
- Previous experience in security services or military is required.
- Active Class "D" Security Officer License is preferred.
- Must be familiar with standard security procedures.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Able to operate gate equipment.
- Must possess good communications skills, both verbal & written, in English & Spanish.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- College degree is desirable.
The Ideal Candidate
- Polite, responsible, energetic, punctual, resourceful, accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays & in emergencies.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- Pay Type Hourly