MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client, located in Ocean County, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its growing team.
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
- Perform a variety of general administrative tasks: filing, shipping materials.
- Provide administrative support to General Manager: data entry
- Other projects as assigned.
- High school diploma, college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and integrity when dealing with Executives and important clients.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Contract to Hire.
- Competitive salary.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.
Perform a variety of general administrative tasks: filing, shipping materials. Provide administrative support to General Manager: data entry Other projects as assigned.