FULL-TIME MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST NEEDED ASAP IN AVENTURA, FL - Fantastic company to work for! (conveniently located between Dade and Broward Counties) HOURS: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday and Friday there is a split shift typically only 4 - 5 hours PAY RATE: $15.00/hr. Please apply today - initial interviews are being conducted via FaceTime or Zoom DUTIES/REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have substaintial medical office experience as well as previous experience using EMR (CareCloud preferred but not necessary)
- Knowledgeable of general medical terminology
- Flexible and open to new ideas
- Pleasant and friendly outlook
- Professional demeanor and articulate communicator
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in order to relay phone messages
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Answer phones, assist patients, check patients in and out, collect co-pays, deductibles, request referrals fro other offices
- Must know and understand Health Insurances
- Scanning and distribution of faxes or other documentation
- Team player, can-do, positive attitude
We are a strong cohesive team wanting to add another team member to our group. There is ample room for advancement for the right person.
- Full benefits offered after 90 days of consecutive employment (Health, Life, Dental, Cancer and other insurances)
- 3 days PTO after 90 days of consecutive employment
- 1 week Vacation after one year of employment
- 3 weeks vacation after 3 years of employment
- 3 weeks of vacation after 5 years of employment
- Paid holidays after 90 days of employment
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.