Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $19.00 - $20.00
Ultimate Staffing is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support a manager of a busy department
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast paced enviroment, have strong attention to detail,excellent follow through, be able to prioritize, and have great organization skills.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties
- Prepares correspondence, agendas, prepare conference rooms for meetings, order lunch
- Manage company bills, charge to correct departments, submit for payment and enter information into system
- Clerical duties such as, phone coverage and screening, preparing outgoing correspondence and maintaining calendars
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and highly accurate
- The ideal candidate will excel at time management, follow through, prioritizing, anticipating the needs of others, and maintaining a positive attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.