Lanell Anderson State Farm Insurance
Unexpected events happen. Lanell Anderson State Farm Agency is looking for a team member who wants to be involved in the lives of others by assisting them with their insurance. Our goal is to help clients be prepared for the unexpected.
You like people and have a strong desire to help them.
Your character is your strength. You are honest, hard-working, treat others people the way you want to be treated, and you take responsibility for your actions and your future.
Providing customer service in a kind and detail oriented manner.
Willing to study and learn the necessary skills, to gain an insurance license, to learn our products, and learn our computer systems.
Prior personal lines insurance experience is preferred.
- Providing sales support to sales team
- Assist sales team by setting up appointments
- Provide customer service to customers
- Follow up on customer questions and requests
- Maintain excellent customer relations with customers
- Perform administrative duties to assist in the sales of insurance
- Generate sales reports in a timely manner tracking sales performance in all sales
- Achieve sales goals through a consultative sales approach
- Assist the sales team by providing superior customer support to help increase sales
- Coordinate customer service requirements
- Assisting customers with quotes when needed
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Process customer payments and assist with billing questions
- Efficient with the use of computer systems