Auto Truck Group
Toyota of Mt. Laurel is currently seeking a Sales Manager to join their successful team!
At Holman Automotive Group, we know attracting, developing and retaining great talent is essential to providing world class service to our loyal customers. This is why we re always in search of top talent to join our Holman family. The Sales Manager drives the performance of the sales business while creating an inviting atmosphere for our customers and employees.
This is a rare career opportunity to join one of our family owned dealerships located in New Jersey. The Sales Manager will train, lead, and monitor the performance of the sales consultants to promote 100% customer satisfaction and revenue growth in line with targeted business and financial objectives.
The Sales Manager will be responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Directs new and used vehicle sales activities of the dealership
- Offers and ensures that the store presents the highest level of customer service
- Plans, monitors, and achieves the dealership s vehicle sales targets
- Orders vehicle inventory to maximize sales objectives
- Plans and implements new vehicle marketing activities
- Recruits, trains, coaches and manages the sales staff
- Supports sales personnel in the building of strong, long-term client relationships
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned
- Develops and implements sales personnel schedules
- Rehashes, reviews and ensures sales deal accuracy
What you need to be successful:
- Automotive Sales Manager experience is required
- People oriented-both customers and employees with a positive and energetic personality
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Desire to coach and train team to exceed their goals
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Holman Automotive was founded on family values with a passion for creating world class customer satisfaction. Don t miss this rare opportunity to join a top 20 dealership group as the Sales Manager of Holman Toyota.
Apply today! We look forward to speaking with you!
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.