The Neurobehavioral Institute (NBI) is a psychology clinic with over 10 licensed, Ph.D. and Psy.D. doctors and postdoctoral individuals. The clinicians specialize in Anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Related Disorders. We have a Residential Facility 15 minutes away from our main office that houses up to 8 residents involved in our Intensive Treatment Program.
NBI is seeking an individual for the position of Administrative Assistant / Patient Care Coordinator. The ideal candidate must have a very professional attitude, be extremely organized, possess an extraordinary assertive ability to follow up with team members who have very little availability in their daily schedule, be open to constructive criticism and have amazing follow-up skills.
Bilingual candidate is a plus. English / Spanish, Portuguese.
This position is demanding yet very rewarding and there is a lot of opportunity for growth here at NBI.
Hours can be from 9:00am - 5:00pm or 10:00am - 6:00pm - M-F
While this position starts as hourly, it will move to salary after you become acclimated with NBI and there is likely a pay increase with that as well as benefits. Job Requirements:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Schedule calls between clinicians and other professionals
- Give out information about services at NBI
- Answer phone calls/ Redirect phone calls to appropriate clinician
- Check emails for patient cancelations/updates and Clinician updates
- Create progress notes for Clinicians
- Greet and check in patients
- Ensure office is presentable and clean
- Sort and distribute mail
Responsibilities and duties listed will increase as other tasks have been mastered