Major, Lindsey & Africa
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Major, Lindsey & Africa is seeking a Remote Franchise Paralegal for a North Carolina based Restaurant Operator and Franchiser.
- Draft and prepare Franchise Disclosure Documents and other franchise agreements.
- Manage company s domestic and international trademark portfolio, including to effectively and timely communicate and coordinate with internal departments and/or outside counsel.
- Handle and assist in a variety of corporate governance matters, including managing the process of registering companies in new states to conduct business, prepare/file annual reports, prepare initial drafts of minutes, notices, consents and/or resolutions.
- Organize, manage and oversee upkeep of company s franchising, trademark, and corporate governance files and reports/spreadsheets.
- Bachelor s degree and at least 5 years experience as a franchise paralegal.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume contract environment.
- Excellent organization, analytical, and record keeping skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
(See Job Description)