As a Warehouse Clerk, your responsibilities will be to receive and ship cargo, prepare warehouse receipts and complete other warehousing procedures as necessary.
Additional responsibilities of the Warehouse Clerk include:
- Shipping, receiving, picking and packing of warehouse materials;
- Preparing warehouse receipts;
- Unloading and loading trucks and trailers;
- Inventory Control, verify inventory by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies;
- Perform a variety of tasks within the warehouse environment;
As a Warehouse Clerk you must have solid work experience in a warehouse environment. You must have strong organizational and communication skills both written and verbal. We are looking for someone that will be responsible for awareness and compliance with warehouse policies and best practices.
Additional requirements of the Warehouse Clerk include:
- 2-3 years experience in a warehouse role;
- Forklift and Pallet Jack experience, Forklift License Preferred, but not required;
- Ability to lift 50 pounds using proper safety methods;
- Ability to maintain and organize the facilities equipment and material to provide a neat, clean work environment;
- Bilingual in English and Spanish;
- High school diploma;
- Computer Skills;
- Experience with Easy Freight Preferred, but not required;
A well-established Freight Forwarder is seeking an experienced Warehouse Clerk for our office located in Doral, Florida. The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for the receiving and shipping of goods for our organization, the picking of orders, the data entry of shipping/cargo documentation and the completion of inventory.