Creative Financial Staffing
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a nationally recognized leader in engineering and environmental consulting. They have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team.
- With a commitment to sustainable solutions, you would be working for a company who is a forefront of corporate responsibility.
- A high growth organization that acquires several companies a year.
- A true team environment, with excellent training and team building.
- Conveniently located off I-91, close to relaxing walking and jogging trails.
- Updated offices and a flexible work schedule.
- A fun work environment with strong benefits.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will ensure the timely and accurate processing of payments.
- Process a high volume of invoices in a fast-paced environment.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will scan invoices into the system and ensure that all information is accurate.
- Code invoices and obtain the necessary approval.
- Assess invoices for Sales and Use tax payments.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Set up new vendor accounts and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Compile and maintain accounts payable records.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will prepare account analyses and produce additional reports as needed.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST ROLE:
- Previous related AP experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills