Adams & Martin Group
Corporate department of an well-respected international law firm is seeking a Corporate Paralegal with 5-7 years of mid-size/large law firm experience to join our Los Angeles/ Century City office. In this Corporate Paralegal role, you will be responsible for assisting attorneys in all stages of corporate transactions. Experience with M+A mandatory. Firm is offering top of the market compensation package.
Corporate Paralegal responsibilities include:
- Assist start-up companies to prepare corporate documents to form corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Complete stock certificates and franchise forms
- Create and maintain corporate minute books
- Prepare closings of corporate transactions (initial public offerings)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- SEC and UCC filings
- Prepare the documents necessary to comply with federal, state, and local regulations to conduct business activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.