True North Equipment
The Service Support Specialist serves as the Enterprise owner of centralized invoicing for repair orders, the processing of those service repair orders, and managing job codes for all TNE retail locations and more!
True North Equipment has been in business since 1949 and has 10 locations with nearly 200 employees. Our employees are the key to our success and have helped us get to where we are today, operating in two states across the Red River Valley. True to our Values...Driven by You!
It takes our entire team to make True North Equipment exceptional. We strongly desire individuals who are self-starters and hard-workers, always willing to dive into a new challenge and who are eager to learn. We strive to provide you with limitless opportunities for growth and education that will challenge you. Most importantly, we want you to have fun working at TNE!
You ll focus on:
- Partnering with all location Service Managers on accurate repair order processes
- Invoicing service repair orders for all retail service department locations
- Supporting all TIME service management activities within True North Equipment
- Supporting opening repair orders for any location service department as needed
- Ensuring that repair orders are invoiced to customers in a timely manner as previously established
- Owning the enterprise process of TNE Job Codes/Codify partnership
- Coordinating and working with service alerts and partners with the Innovation Specialist on the connected support strategy
- Supporting the Innovation Specialist on SVAP activities around the creation of job priced packages for our True North customer base
- Assisting with SAR/RDA activities and works closely with the Innovation Specialist on future enhancements
- Leading the process for all JDF (John Deere Financial) multi-use accounts to prequalify customer repair orders and work with customer credit limits
- Focusing on the enterprise service initiatives, you will be a member of the True North Resource Center team
- Owning and developing the Future Enterprise Mobile Service fleet approach for True North Equipment
What we are looking for:
- Ability to adapt quickly to Deere and dealer specific software systems (Service Delivery, EQUIP, WorkFlow, Service Admin Portal, DealerPath and basic computer functions
- You must have technician experience, a technical background or a great deal of understanding of the repair order process to be able to make decisions on proper job codes usage
- Must be able to work independently and self-motivate
- Team Player and ready to pitch in wherever needed
- Someone who consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty to deliver the TNE experience
- Can thrive under pressure
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Loves a challenge
- Strong attention to detail and be able to effectively communicate with the team
- Must be able to work required hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with flexibility to extend in critical seasons
- Valid driver s license required for work related travel as needed
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
Total Rewards Package:
The opportunity to build a great career path, industry leading benefits, a fun environment, and owners that work right alongside us each day!
- $42,000-$57,000+ depending on years of experience.
- Insurance: Health insurance with 100% single premium paid, 50% SPD or family premium paid; TNE covers 50% of all dental and vision premiums; 100% of short/long-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
- 401K: TNE offers 401K with company matching for qualified employees because who doesn t want to save for retirement!
- PTO: Our generous PTO package is awarded to you on your FIRST day of employment. Take time off, we encourage it!
- Holidays: We have 7 paid holidays and a few other specials days for you to spend with your favorite people.
- Professional Development: Continuous professional training and growth opportunities because we value your growth at TNE.
- Community Involvement: Give back to your community with our paid time off for you to volunteer. You can also use this time for your doctors appointments, too!
- Parental Leave: If you re expecting or looking to start a family, we have paid parental leave because you have waited long enough for your bundle(s) of joy!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
All full-time hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screening.
True North Equipment is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. True North Equipment will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.