Title: Supply Chain Planner
Location: Stamford, CT
Start date: ASAP
- Build new forward looking capacity planning tool and process to identify when future demand exceeds both warehousing and transportation capacity.
- Proactively communicate with leadership.
- Gather the right people together to develop action plans based on insights and facilitate resolution of issues.
- Track down others to ensure tasks are completed on time and per action plan.
- Work with Logistics Procurement to identify solutions needed for storage and carrier capacity to minimize any interruption with the business.
- Negotiate with Planning departments on timing for inventory builds and movement of inventory.
- Manipulate large quantities of data into actionable insights.
- Gather insights from data and provide recommendations based on trends to pro-actively manage risks
- Working knowledge of master production scheduling / planning and inventory management processes and systems (SAP / APO / Demand Sensing)
- Independent worker who likes to architect new ways of working, design processes, and brave a new path forward
- Working knowledge of logistics operations is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of master data systems and processes
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team skills
- Highly motivated, proactive, detail oriented and seeks accuracy in work product.
- Ability to manipulate large sums of data from disparate sources
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.