Ascent Services Group
Job ID #: DDC-458
Title: Telephone Representative G5
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA (Starts Remote)
Job Type: 1-year Contract
- Must be able to start 9/28
- Must be able to start remotely until able to shift back onsite must have Wi-Fi, PC & smartphone
- To respond to incoming calls from Denti-Cal providers, beneficiaries and their representatives; track calls on the Provider and Beneficiary Correspondence Tracking System.
- Responds to incoming calls from Medi-Cal dental Beneficiaries and/ or their representatives concerning general program policies, regional screening appointments, Treatment Authorization Request (TAR) Notifications, complaints; refers callers to Denti-cal providers; reschedules regional screening appointments; refers callers to other agencies or resources.
- Responds to incoming calls from Denti-cal provider offices regarding program policies/ procedures, claims/ TARs processing, EOB and check inquiries; provides patient history information and office enrollment status.
- Tracks call information in the Beneficiary or Provider Correspondence Tracking System; completes Referral Variance Log, S/UR Referral Form, etc.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 6 months to 1-year minimum work experience required if graduated from accredited dental assistant school; otherwise, 2 years dental office experience.
- 6 months to 1 year working with the public, as in the dental office required.
- 6 months to 1 year of clerical work required. Dental Paraprofessional training.
- Must have worked in dental office within past 24 months. PC Skills.
- Graduate from an accredited dental assistant school, or two years in a dental office.
- Completion of Denti-Cal paraprofessional training program.
- Reading and writing skills.
- Ability to enunciate clearly.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Denti-Cal provider billing procedures and claims adjudication processes, Medi-Cal rules and regulations, dental codes, procedures and practices preferred.