Assembly Workers / Portage, MI 49002 Kelly Services is currently seeking several Assembly Workers for one of our top clients in Portage, MI 49002. These are temp-to-hire opportunities with an industry-leading Fortune 500 medical device company!
- Pay Rate:
- 1st Shift = $12.00/hr
- 2nd & 3rd Shift = $13.00/hr
- Duration: Long Term - Temp to Hire Opportunity!
- Assembles standard products per engineering instructions or bill of materials within established times and quality levels. Tasks include mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, gluing and packaging.
- Repairs or reworks products and related sub-assemblies per documentation.
- Inspects products and sub-assemblies for workmanship and compliance to documentation.
- Accurately completes all paperwork relating to jobs performed, including work order forms, material reject reports, inspection reports, and stockroom requisition forms. Performs tracking system data entry.
- Maintains clean and safe conditions in work area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and repetitively lift up to 50 pounds.
- Strong attention to detail
As a Kelly employee, you ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!! **Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly office. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting or contact Heather at 269-###-####
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.