Kaman Distribution Group (KDG) is seeking an innovative and dynamic training leader to join our team in Bloomfield, CT as the Corporate Trainer. The ideal candidate should have a passion for learning and a track record of teaching others across a platform of business topics. In this role, you will be a part of creating and reinforcing a high performance, collaborative culture across the business. As a key member of the Talent Acquisition & Development team, you will help us to create and deliver training to our employees that aligns to our organizations strategic direction. In addition, you will be a part of a dynamic & innovative Human Resources team focused on creating a best in class experience for employees. If you are a collaborative and driven Training leader, with a proven track record of achieving results, this role is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the KDG business leaders to design and conduct training that is aligned to the businesses values, vision & strategy.
- An ability to flex across a wide variety of topics, from supervisor training, leadership development training, pricing, P&L management and sales effectiveness.
- Create and drive a KDG Training platform (in-house & outsourced) to ensure our employees have the tools necessary to be fully aligned and engaged.
- Develop and maintain external relationships with Universities, associations and other learning organizations to stay updated on topics pertinent to KDG.
- Manage third-party vendor relationships to ensure the consistency and timeliness of training.
- Align on-boarding training needs as new employees join the organization by having tailored development plans as required.
- Through the use of data analytics, analyze the effectiveness of training and workshops to employees and develop appropriate modifications as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years in a business role field with at least 5 years in a Corporate Training role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly motivated, compelling public speaker able to engage with employees to provide excellence in development training.
- Must have strong time management skills as well as an ability to multi-task across a varied learning platform.
- Strong experience in the utilization of outsourced training tools as well as the capability to design training programs from within.
- An ability to work across an entire organization and create & implement initiatives that align and engage our employees.
- Experience in creating learning platforms that directly link to the vision and strategy of an organization.
- A person of the highest character, understanding that integrity and high ethical standards are the keys to success.
- The proven ability to exercise good judgement and discretion within an organization
Benefits and Company Overview
Our comprehensive compensation package and benefit program includes:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- 100% tax-free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group is comprised of three business units: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design, and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis, and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 220 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent. #KDG #KFP #KIT #KAI