Consultative Search Group
Fast growing logistics company seeks a claims lead to join their team.
- Lead, track and manage all driver accident and vehicle damage claims as well as all associated costs
- Manage various type of insurance claims such as physical damage, cargo, property, and liability claims.
- Manage Claims Analyst and review claim information and determine level of coverage and report to appropriate policy carrier
- Maintain professional relationship with assigned insurance adjusters regarding management of claim.
- Maintain accident and damage claim records regarding losses and risk management.
- Manage and investigate any aged claims and collecting payment and serve as liaison between clients and insurance companies regarding losses.
- Review all estimates and photos of damage repair.
- Maintains professional relationships with clients and business partners (both internal and external) regarding status of accident/damage claims.
- Process, approve or deny claims in accordance with company claim guidelines.
- Actively communicates with drivers, dispatchers and clients regarding claims and claim status.
- Proactively identify high risk claim escalations and report to Claims Manager and other Sr. Level Managers, as needed.
- Proactively complete follow-up on existing claims and close claims within client and company SLA guidelines (30 days).
- Work with Company AP team to settle claim with client to maintain SLA guidelines.
- Ability to use discretion and decision-making skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Effective communication skills
- Time Management
- Utilization of critical thinking and thoroughness
- Passion for Customer/Client Focus
- Strong Collaboration skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, work with minimal supervision, exercise judgment and adapt directions from one assignment to another.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when communicating with team and management.
- Ability to gather, track and assess large volumes of data.
Education and Experience:
- Computer system literacy including Microsoft Office Products
- Previous claims and or driver safety experience preferred
- Associate Degree or greater and Claims and Collections experience preferred
Benefits include a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401K with company match, and an opportunity to prosper in a highly growth driven organization.
Onsite gym with a trainer and yoga instructor. Free snacks and free lunch on Fridays.
Game room to play Golden Tee, Ping Pong, Foosball, Nintendo, Shuffle board.