- Ideally 1-2 years experience in Pharma Packaging (liquid,powder,solid dosage)
- MUST have to read, write and clearly communicate in English
- Ability document clearly into batch records needed
- Must have strong work desire and positive attitude
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- HSD or equivalent
- Working packaging line for solid dosage,liquid and powder products
- Moving pallets (non forklift)
- Follow batch records and document/record data
- Cleaning equipment and breaking down equipment to send over to washroom.
- Packaging products and inspecting for issues
SOP: read up to 10 a day first week or two. As long as they need. Test at the end
GMP: training slideshow going over do and don't,gowning etc.. Test at the end
DEA: controlled substance training. Test at the end.
Number of Positions: 10!!!
Duration: T-P, if person does well
Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Shift: All positions can be on 1st , if they want 2nd shift that is available.
1st shift 7:00am-3:00pm
2nd shift 3:00pm-11:00pm
Overtime: There is option a couple days a week for OT. Overtime hours will be added on the bookends of the shifts. 4 hours before 1st OR 4 hours after 2nd. This will ensure no overlap on shifts. There is no 3rd shift in Packaging.
- 2nd shift starts 3:00pm and working until 3:00am.
Pay Rate: $ 14 -17 (Flex to $22 for 5 plus years in Pharma Line Packaging)
Bill Rate: $21.70 - $26.35 (Flex to $34.10)
Interview: Phone interviews with Paul and possible Supervisors from 1st and 2nd shift. If person wants to come in they can. We are not grouping subs or interviews. He will take them as we get them over. We are subbing and scheduling interviews directly with managers. Drug,Background and Physical required. post offer
A lot of room for growth, even into other departments (after they spend some time in packaging, does not want someone who plans to leave in 6 months)
Opportunity for pay increases (merit based, not seniority based)