Due to our continued success and growth, we are currently seeking a candidate for a Leasing Professional in our newest luxury apartment community Woodmont Way, located in West Windsor, NJ. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in residential property management and will work closely with the Community Manager. You will be responsible for all aspects associated with apartment home rentals (move-ins and lease renewals) as it relates to prospective residents.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Greeting prospective residents and touring apartments
- Overseeing and processing applications and lease renewals
- Assessing and understanding market conditions
- Assisting in the preparation of market surveys
- Assisting in the planning of resident activities as well as attending assigned resident events
- Ensuring a luxury apartment living experience for our residents
- Striving for an outstanding level of resident satisfaction
- Ensure the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in, including a final inspection and walk through
- Follow-up with residents throughout their lease term and coordinate the renewal process for each lease
What you Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- AA or BA helpful but not required, or equivalent experience
- Prefer one (1) year of sales and/or customer relations' experience with strong telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated experience in sales
- Experience with Class A apartment communities, strongly preferred
- Weekends are required
What We Offer
- Outstanding team environment.
- Career development.
- Competitive pay, bonus and full benefits.
Interested? Submit a resume with salary requirements for consideration.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer