Job Title : Associate Technician Production Operations I
Location: West Sacramento, CA- 95691
Duration : 3 Months
Shift - 1 pm to 9:30 pm, M-F
- This position requires assisting with the setup and operating of foil wrapping machine.
- corrugated box case-packer, printers, product desiccators or dryers, and related packaging equipment.
- It includes moving large racks of product into dryers, loading boxes onto skids.
- applying labels to boxes, move skids with a pallet jack, filling out tickets, labels, or other forms of documentation.
- Additional duties may include but are not limited to pushing large racks of product in dryer corridor, turning on and off drying machines, recording production information on paper documents and on computer.
- Team coordination is part of daily activities.
- Read, comprehend and follow established work instructions and procedures with emphasis on quality.
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements.
- Able to execute assembly tasks following standard operating procedures with supervision.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise, escalating as necessary, Assure compliance with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and ISO regulatory requirements.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand for prolonged period of time.
- The employee is frequently required to talk and hear; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms above shoulder height and below the waist.
- The associate must be able to read and speak English.
- Using proper lifting techniques, the employee must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuvers assembly components by hand in a repetitive manner conducive to efficiency, job specifications, safety, and quality goals.
- Ability to frequently stand (80%), bend, kneel, lift and sit to accomplish assembly production goals.
- High school degree (or equivalent degree).
- Must have 0-2 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO).