Title: Training Coordinator-OpEx
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Start date: ASAP
- Uses administrative and organizational skills to support a team function or management.
- Organizes and control data and records for training and record retention.
- Ability to create and maintain internal SharePoint site
- Performs additional general office duties as assigned
- Schedules and communicates training events in Learning Management System
- Ensure requests and data entry is timely and accurate
- Ability to work closely with team by communicating clearly and with confidence
- Detailed oriented to ensure accuracy with data entry
- Can handle multiple tasks, processes and programs in a fast paced environment
- HS diploma or equivalent and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- 6 months or more of relevant work experience
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be familiar with email, SharePoint, Internet protocol, and Learning Management System
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.