VOLT Workforce Solutions has multiple openings for Production Operators for a Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical company located in Somerset, NJ. The Production Operators will produce the material manually and with mechanical production equipment. Candidates will be experienced in pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Nutraceutical, Food/ Flavor/ Fragrance or Cosmetic Manufacturing environments to be considered.
This is a great environment to work in, friendly team-oriented atmosphere and take the time to train you!
12 hour shifts
6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
6:00 PM -6:30 AM
Work week will be Saturday to Friday:
Week 1 & 3 : Saturday , Sunday , Wednesday , Thursday
Week 2 & 4: Monday, Tuesday, Friday
6 AM Shift : $19.50
6 PM Shift: $22.00
About the Job:
- Operate any and all pieces of equipment and machinery associated with this which include but are not limited to casting equipment, glass melting equipment, heat treatment ovens, sorting systems, adhesion equipment, packaging equipment and label makers.
- Perform in-process quality checks on products being produced.
- Work with Production Supervisor and Process Engineer to implement process improvements.
- Utilize good judgment and learned knowledge to assess and solve problems as they arise in the production process.
- Replenish components from storage areas.
- Maintain Good Documentation Practices (GDP) at all times
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) at all times
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in cGMP environment
- 1-3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment: Candidates will be experienced in pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Nutraceutical, Food/ Flavor/ Fragrance or Cosmetic Manufacturing environments to be considered.
- Experience handling production equipment as required per Standard Operating Procedures
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office; Word and Outlook experience helpful.
- Ability to understand and utilize Lean tools.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30-40 lbs. comfortably.
- Ability to reach for parts up to 36" away on work surfaces heights between 0" to 60".
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration and our Senior Recruiter, Jennifer Cremonesi, will contact you for an initial phone screen.
Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world's leading companies, and a friendly staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt is a global leader in the staffing industry and has earned its reputation as a staffing industry leader by making sure our clients make the right hire, every time. We provide proven, flexible recruiting and workforce management solutions to companies of all size, from innovative startups to Fortune 500 clients.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer