Location: Dayton, NJ, 08810
Pay: Starting at $16/Hr varies DOE
Compounder will package and filter finished goods and replenish raw material inventory as necessary. Compounder will also be responsible for chemical blending in Production including manual dispensing of all chemicals and combining with automatically dispensed materials.
- Compound as required by production demand by following shop floor precisely as instructed to do so by shop floor papers.
- Responsible for the safe operation of forklift and all material handling equipment within the work area.
- Maintain a safe working environment, utilize appropriate safety equipment and proactively improve the safety culture of the department.
- Maintain processing area and equipment in a clean, sanitary and presentable condition; adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices and exemplary housekeeping standards.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team to solve problems, develop procedures, and recommend improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic math, reading, computer skills, and able to read English.
- Must be safety and quality focused.
- Must be able to use of scale having accuracy of 0.001 grams and weigh small amounts of material accurately.
- Able to understand and use the metric system, including conversion of weights.
- Must be able to follow directions and understand Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to wear respirator.
- Ability to operate forklift and other mechanical equipment.
- Ability to lift 25 kg containers and handle 200kg drums and 50 kg bags.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, high odor, team oriented environment
Due to the rapidly growing manufacturing sector, we have exciting opportunities for people at all career levels. While employees learn and develop their careers, they also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to helping our employees succeed. We believe in continuing education, internal advancement, and providing opportunities for career development wherever and whenever possible. You'll work amongst great colleagues in a supportive environment aligned with the company's mission, allowing our customers to focus on giving their patients the best care. You can start your career on the path you'd expect from an industry leader and join our team today.
In addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid training
- Fast track career progression
- Employee discount programs
- Medical Benefits