Picker Packers needed in Bowling Green, OH (43402) $14.50-$15.00/hr to start! **$2,000 bonus at 90 days!**
- 1st Shift: 7:00am-4:00pm or 7:30am-4:30pm
- 2nd Shift: 4:00pm-Finish or 4:30pm-Finish (Normally between 12:30am and 2:30am)
- 1st: $14.50/hr to start, $15.00/hr after 90 days
- 2nd: $15.00/hr to start, $15.50/hr after 90 days
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Quality inspection of raw produce
- Feeding raw produce onto the lines/ into machines
- Coring cabbages, removing outer leaves of some lettuces
- Quality inspection of finished goods
- Packaging of finished goods
- Making boxes and labels
- Stacking pallets, and preparing orders for shipment
- Maintaining clean work area
- Cold Storage Facility
- 35 degrees year-round
- Clean facility, PPE required
- $2,000 bonus at 90 days!!
- Temp to hire
- Paid Holidays
- Performance based raises and promotions
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Possibility of production bonus
- Advancement opportunity with a growing company
- Guaranteed A/C
- Benefits once hired on with company
- Overtime is possible both at the end of the shift and on weekends.
- If overtime is listed for your department, it is mandatory.
For immediate consideration, call or text Miriam at (419) ###-####. #herojobs #quickapply1
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.