Sonepar USA is an independent family-owned company with global market leadership in the business-to-business distribution of electrical, industrial and safety products and related solutions. We are the world's largest privately held electrical distributor. In the USA, we are represented by 15 locally managed electrical and industrial distributors and have over 700 locations with coverage in all 50 states.
Own Your Expertise, And Your Future
Do you enjoy a good challenge? Great, because we value bold thinkers who are excited to take on challenging tasks. We strive to be the best and we share our success with our associates, customers, suppliers and shareholders.
Accounts Payable Administrator Maitland, Florida
As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be responsible for processing various types of accounts payable transactions to include the validation of vendor invoices, credits and RGA s, matching and reconciling invoices to purchase orders (3-way match) and facilitating the resolution of invoice discrepancies.
Our ideal candidate will be able to work independently and with a team in a fast pace Shared Service environment with emphasis on accuracy, speed and timeliness. The applicant will work with a team of associates supporting the Accounts Payable activities of 10 separate operating companies processing over 1.6 million invoices annually.
****This position will support our west coast business. Work hours during training will be 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but will change to 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.****
All offers are contingent upon a satisfactory credit review, background check and drug test.
What You ll Do
- Prepare invoice deduction notices
- Answer vendor inquiries
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Assist in monthly closings
- Match invoice to check and proper filing
- Review and enter all 'local' and 'freight' invoices to be paid
- Review and enter all 'quick' check requests to be paid
- Assist branch locations with accounting procedures as needed
What We Need
- A Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting or a related field or at least 2 years of related experience in Accounts Payable is preferred
- Knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures as they relate to accounts payable
- Solid experience and comfort level working with an accounting software system. Ours is Eclipse. If you ve never worked with our system, we ll train you!
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with fine detail
- 2 - 4 years related experience in Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and procedures as they relate to accounts payable
- Knowledge of application of data processing techniques relating to accounting systems
- Strong attention to detail
- High School diploma and
- Work confidentially with discretion
- Work independently with little direction
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
WHY APPLY? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN?
A Challenging Opportunity with a Company that Cares About Its Most Valuable Asset: YOU!
- To work with an industry leader
- To use your skills and experience to grow your career; go anywhere you want nationwide, cross train into your dream job within a work culture that promotes and encourages associates to learn new roles and be recognized and rewarded for strong performance.
- To have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and career growth opportunities.
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFTIS:
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, Transit, and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts and more.
Sonepar is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
Powered by Difference