Duncaster Lifecare Community
The primary responsibility of the Facility Specialist is to be the first response to emergencies and other problems in the facility. Is responsible for assuring the general security of facility and residents. Completes necessary physical plant repairs and routine work assignments. Follows all safety regulations and practices according to Duncaster policies and procedures. This a part-time position, 4pm-12am, every other weekend.
- Must be able to handle emergency situations in an effective and calm manner.
- Must have general knowledge of security procedures.
- Must have general knowledge of physical plant operations including basic repair work in areas of plumbing, carpentry, mechanics and electrical.
- Must have general knowledge of first aid.
- Must have general knowledge of emergency snow removal procedures.
- Must know how to operate two-way radio.
- Must have at least five years experience in general maintenance work.
- Must have valid class 3 drivers license with no major violations or restrictions.
- be able to perform repetitive motions for various duties.
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending and sitting as required for various duties.