Kelly Services is recruiting for Medical Device Assemblers to work on-site at one of our leading Medical Device manufactures in Irvine, Ca. Do you have experience working within a manufacturing, production, or clean room environment? If so, we are looking for you. Hurry, and apply NOW! Location: Irvine, CA Contract: 6 months or longer Shifts: Shifts are Mon-Fri or Wed-Sun, Fulltime 40 hours a week, possible overtime available 1st shift is 6am-2:30pm 2nd shift is 2:30pm-11pm Assembler I Assembles and packs medical devices in a clean room/non-clean room environment following written and verbal specifications while performing the following duties.
- Assembles medical devices medical pumps) following strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP's), specifications and procedures.
- Able to follow direction, rules and policies with minimal supervision.
- Manual Dexterity and good vision are a must.
- Able to determine quality of product at each stage of development and communicate issues and deviations regarding products and process immediately.
- Should be able to work in team and groups assuring excellent relationships and avoiding personal conflict.
- Availability to rotate in different operations within the manufacturing process/training module assigned.
- When needed, may be requested to document data or results regarding manufacturing processes and assure that the information is accurate and according to GDP s.
- Should follow Safety requirements, instructions and procedures.
- Be careful when handling product, materials or tools to avoid damages, lost and scrap generation.
- Ability to read and comprehend manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to write basic English.
- Ability to communicate with leads and supervisors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training and clean room manufacturing experience a plus.
**This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly Services office. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting. For questions, please email the recruiter at [email protected] **
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.