Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Job Information: Temp-to-hire. Monday Friday, 8:00 AM 5:00 PM (requires on site work, no remote/virtual). Located in Manasquan, NJ. Paying $16/hr.
Warehouse Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the Warehouse Manager/ warehouse team with various administrative tasks.
- Serve as become backup when Warehouse Manager is out.
- Place orders, crating schedule, inventory location
- Maintain logging out systems to understand and keep track of what leaves facility
- Create and understand trucking and Fed-Ex schedule
- Rigging & shipping quotes
- Understand overall shipping logistics
- Provide & complete project updates in salesforce, job folders and notify necessary staff on daily basis
- Rigging and trucking quotes placed in salesforce and job folder
- Understand and be able to converse on all system components
- Project Management
Warehouse Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience working with SalesForce.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Must understand overall shipping logistics
- Experience working in a warehouse environment/setting
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- FedEx software knowledge
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance