Leonard's Carpet services
1. Loading & unloading with forklift.
2. Will calls & deliveries.
4. Packing & tagging.
5. Wearhouse clean up.
6. Able to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Provide training on warehouse equipment
- Receiving, warehouse control and inventory control
- Participating in scheduled warehouse inventories
- Receiving an items warehouse staff
- Assisting in the organization of the warehouse
- Performing a variety of warehouse related tasks
- Operate forklifts in the warehouse and factory
- Place materials in the proper warehouse location
- Operate all lifts utilized within the warehouse
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and equipment
- Maintain warehouse security at all times/li
- Coming in and going out of the warehouse
- Flow through warehouse on the way to the customer
- Flow through the warehouse on the way to the customer
- Maintain clean work environment in the warehouse area
- Improve overall efficiency and functionality of the warehouse
- Pull in delivery trucks and lock up warehouse
- Inspecting for damage and leaks
- Manage inventory locations within the warehouse
- Assist with shipping and receiving functions in the warehouse