Ref ID: 03430-#######835
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $14.00 to $14.00 hourly
OfficeTeam currently has an oprening for a Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for handling a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and will offer clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is based in the Wooster, Ohio area and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
- Oversee employee database records
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Organize new employee on-boarding orientation methods
- Review the internet to locate potential customers
- Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- At least 1+ years of HR related experience desired
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Proven knowledge of Booking Appointments
- Benefits coordination experience highly desired
- Proficiency in E-Verify
- Checking References experience
- Onboarding experience
- Well-founded grasp of data entry
- Command of Onboarding
- Approachable and appropriate behavior when interacting with personnel at all levels in a quickly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week! Apply at www.officeteam.com or email your resume to [email protected]
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.