BECOME A FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE HERE!
Hiring 100+ motivated, outgoing Field Sales Representatives on Long Island in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties for our expansion. Immediate interviews!
Field Sales Representative
Slomin's Inc. is a leading provider of home security, home automation, and heating oil services on the East Coast. Founded in 1923, Slomin's has been keeping families safe and comfortable for almost a century. We are seeking at least 100 motivated, outgoing Field Sales Representatives on Long Island in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties. This position can be full-time or part-time.
What do Field Sales Representatives do?
As a Field Sales Representative, you will represent Slomin's out in the field, presenting the benefits of our wide portfolio of products and creating solutions to meet customers' needs. You have the opportunity to create a safer, more comfortable home environment for thousands of local homeowners.
- Sell our products, including home security, home automation, and heating oil delivery services, in homes
- Inform prospective clients about our suite of products and services
- Bring in new customers through working in local neighborhoods
- Strengthen the Slomin's brand and our image within the community
- Up to $20/ hour base pay
- Sign on bonus: up to $1,000!
- Paid training
- Sales bonuses and incentives - unlimited income potential!
- Overtime available
- Paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- Transfer / Advancement Opportunities
- Full-time additional benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, pharmacy plan, life insurance, 401(k), FSA
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test
- Must have reliable transportation to company headquarters (we will drive a company van into the field)
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Prior sales experience is not necessary but is a plus
- Effective, professional communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Comfortable working on a team
Slomin's, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.