Seasonal Warehouse Clerk - All Shifts Available
Requisition Id: 151600
Business Unit: Supply Chain
McDonough, GA, US, 30252
All Shifts Available
Pay rates starting at $16.50 plus applicable shift differentials.
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their jobs. As the Seasonal Warehouse Clerk, your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure that our operations continue to run smoothly. If you re looking for a great opportunity with a rapidly growing global company, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you ll do on a typical day:
- Process orders and maintain inventory in a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Perform data entry tasks
- Research and correct transaction errors
- Handle domestic and international shipping documents
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Ability to speak, read (fine print) and write in English, including reading, understanding and interpreting safety rules, operating instructions and procedural documents
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel and Outlook)
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
- Experience entering and maintaining information in a WMS
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta