TERRA Staffing Group
If you are looking to get your foot in the door for assembly work, but have no experience, this is the opportunity for you! This manufacturing company is looking to hire full-time Entry Level Assembly employees!
Located in Canby, this company manufactures medical equipment for companies all over the world and is currently hiring for its day shift!
No need for previous experience, on the job training will be provided! Many employees have come from fast food, retail, and restaurant industries.
Do you have previous manufacturing assembly experience? Great, you may be eligible for a higher starting pay!
In this position, you will be working at your own station using basic hand tools to assemble small electronic components that go into medical equipment.
Job duties for Entry Level Assembly Associates:
- Using hand and smaller power tools
- Following step by step instructions
- Double checking and doing quality control
Requirements for Entry Level Assembly Associates:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Comfort with standing for 8 hours a day
- Ability to use hand tools and follow step by step instructions
- Reliable transportation, this position is not public accessible
- Additional sanitation practices, with a janitorial team coming in twice a day to deep clean all surfaces
- Staggered lunches with disinfectant spray on each table for daily use
- Ensuring everyone is following social distancing guidelines
This company has great benefits that include the following:
- Complete medical and dental benefits package
- Stable Monday - Friday schedule
- Employee extras like donuts, BBQs, and picnics!
- Entry Level/No Experience: $15/hour, plus the potential to earn overtime pay
- Previous assembly experience: $16-$18/hour DOE
- Monday-Friday 6AM-2:30PM.
Interested in this entry level assembly position or know someone who is? Apply now or call/text 503-###-#### and ask for Shayley!