WESS Event Services
WESS, A GardaWorld Company, is a nationwide provider of crowd management services. Our team of professionals provide guest service, event security, and 24/7 security personnel to stadiums, arenas, convention centers and other event locations nationwide.
We're currently searching for professional, service focused individuals who are looking for supplemental income with a flexible schedule to join our team as part-time Guest Services at Exploria Stadium!
Some Open Positions and Responsibilities Include:
- Ticket Takers
- Scan authorized tickets into the stadium
- Direct guests to their dedicated seats
- You have a flexible schedule which could accommodate shifts throughout the day and evening. We have a variety of shifts on weekdays and weekends
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong, clear communication skills
- You are a team player, quick thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- You have the ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event (notify us of reasonable accommodations) and you are comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- You are at least 18 years old and able to pass a criminal background screening conducted through the state and/or federal government
- You are willing to consent to a drug screen
- You currently possess or are willing to obtain a security license
- Previous customer service experience
- Have experience in the event or security industry
- A portion of our positions are ideal for those majoring or have a degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, First Responder or anyone with military experience
- Are a first responder or former, transitioning and active military
- Sports fan!
Apply Today! All Training Necessary to be Successful is Provided!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By providing the information, you are consenting to receive texts and/or emails regarding employment opportunities with WESS and its affiliates and subsidiaries.