The Inventory Control Coordinator II position manages inventory through database and maintain levels required daily to meet distribution demands.
- Pulling/picking orders, preparing orders for shipment, scanning product and storing material
- Loading and unloading of trucks using a forklift. (if required)
- Fulfill individual material requests of customer s technicians by moving material from Inventory location to technicians company vehicles or designated bins. Use the First In / First Out method of picking inventory.
- Generate daily/weekly reports as required
- Assist with placing small parts orders
- Review and adjust inventory requests (approved by supervisor)
- Perform periodic inspections and reconciliations of Inventory stock levels and update customer s Inventory Management database(s).
- Lead on weekly inventory counts
- General janitorial duties
- Keep the warehouse organized
- May be required to operate a forklift
- Responsible for leading the warehouse duties in absence of Warehouse supervisor
- Assist with questions, for other warehouse staff and/or technicians and management
- Perform other job-related duties as required by business
Goodman Solutions considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.