Kelly Professional & Industrial is looking for a Data Entry Clerk in Fall River, MA! As a Data Entry Clerk, You will be working for the world s leading major home appliance company and a well-known and respected 100+-year-old brand. Shifts and Pay 8:30am to 5:00pm $15.00- $20.00 per hour based on experience Perks While you achieve your assembly goals, we ll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, holiday pay plan, EAP at no cost, corporate discounts, and access to thousands of free courses to help improve and develop your skills. Responsibilities
- Maintain high quality data across multiple platforms
- Ensure accuracy of reports and data by review and report discrepancies found
- Validate data changes for integrity
- Complete project tasks to ensure cross-functional team data accuracy
- Create and maintain documents to oversee data processes
- Provide General Office Support/Functions (Filing, Copying, Data Entry, Scanning, Proofing, and Printing)
- Associate's Degree Preferred, relevant experience considered
- Proficient in Google Suites or Microsoft Office required
- Office setting experience preferred
- Self- motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and written
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.