Since 1918, Auto Truck Group takes new trucks and make them into tools. We have expanded into 12 locations and more than 800 employees specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment. From custom trucks to entire fleets, our customers include railroad, utilities, and government agencies.
What will you do?
- Maintain inventories of all inventoried items (controlled and/or non-controlled).
- Assist and participate in conducting cycle counts.
- Properly receive, unload, move, and tag incoming parts and equipment.
- Pull and stage parts for production and complete requisitions for parts shortages.
- Collect and properly package inventory and purchased items needing shipment.
- Must comply with the company s safety policies while using lifting devices (forklifts and scissor lifts) and clean initiative standards.
- Other functions and responsibilities as required.
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience/forklift certifications in warehouse / materials environment desired.
- Must be able to work in multiple environments shop, outside in all types of weather conditions as well as in an office.
- Familiarity with UPS/FedEx shipping systems
- Properly check-in and move vehicles being delivered.
- Basic computers skills.
- Has a good attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize daily activities.
- Must pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more. Immense potential for growth within the company.